Tuesday, February 8, 2011

TCEA 2011 Google Academy - The Rest of the Story

Live blogging at the TCEA 2011 Google Academy yesterday was a new and fun experience for me. I'm really pumped that I will always be easily able to find my notes from the day (I don't lose my blog as often as I forget where I stored a Word doc...) and there seems to be an added bonus of folks who couldn't be there benefitting from my notes based on the number of Tweets some of my posts received.

There were multiple sessions going on, so of course I could not be in all of them. If you are interested in more info, here are a couple of other folks who posted notes from the sessions they attended:

21st Century Teaching and Learning blogs from @digitallearners

PILOTed Blog

I am looking forward to applying my learning from the Google Academy. I hope you will find some takeaways from those of us that were there as well!